PegAssist™ Insole System
The DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
PTQ Series Insole
The PTQ Series PegAssist™ Insole is designed to fit the DARCO Square-Toe MedSurg™ Shoe creating a cost-effective option for wound care and one that significantly reduces pressure postoperatively.
PQ Series Insole
The PQ Series PegAssist™ System is built around a multi-purpose removable peg insole designed to fit the HeelWedge™, OrthoWedge™, APB™ and SlimLine™.
PW Series Insole
PW Series PegAssist™ is an easy to use off the shelf product that quickly turns most standard walkers into an effective off-loading device. Affixed to the stabilizer board is a low profile molded hook strip that adheres to the walker liner to prevent shifting while walking. Fits the FX Pro™ Walker and other standard walkers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Each insole has a 15mm combination Plastazote® and Multi-Foam base with a 3mm Poron® cover.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Stabilizer board included to maintain product integrity.
- Patent #8201346